Friday, December 19, 2008

Updates again

OK... So I haven't posted in two months now.

Here's what's new:

Trying to finish my project on time so I won't have to do it next semester and I'll be free to work on Connectiyo.

Connectiyo is going pretty well, although still far from it, I'm steadily approaching a usable version, and I'm kinda confused about some details. The development is kinda boring 'cause there aren't interesting stuff to do in it for now.

I have been asked to create a website... I'll be working on it after my exams are over (31 of Dec).

I need to rant about traditions but it's too long so I'll do that in a separate post.

I came to some conclusions about YFC (Youth For Christ) that I'll blog about soon.

What else? Can't wait till Christmas ;)

Oh! I also feel like commenting on ESR's post.

No comments: